Our Fees For Canadian Trademarks
Our detailed schedule of fees for Canadian trademarks is found here: Trademark Fees – miltons IP
We charge flat fees, not hourly fees in most matters.
Approximate costs for filing and prosecuting a Canadian trademark application:
Filing the application: $950, for an application in one Nice class. Comprised of:
- Our fee: $620.00* (taxable for Canadians)
- Government fee: $330.00 (never taxable)
- Each additional class: $150.00 comprised of our fee of $50.00 + government fee of $100.00
- These fees include all costs to complete the process including registration
- Does not include responses to office actions (if any) and any re-statement of goods/services required by CIPO.
Reporting an Examiner’s Report $175.00+
Responding to an Examiner’s Report $375.00 – $1,000+