We get your trademarks registered in Canada.
From application to registration: exceptional service, expert advice, great prices.
We file and prosecute hundreds of trademarks annually – for Canadian and foreign SMEs, attorneys, and large corporations. As a result we are one of the Top 50 trademark filers in Canada.
US to Canada – Click for key differences between US and CDN trademark law
Flowchart – Click for a flowchart from application to registration
Canada is a substantive examination regime
Each trademark is examined by an examiner. The process from application to registration takes 18-24 months.
Most applications (especially ones filed by non-professionals) receive one or more ‘Examiner’s Reports’ (office actions). These rejections must be overcome, or your application will be dismissed. That’s where we come in: skilled professional advice to get you great results, quickly and cost-effectively.
Our Full, Unconditional Money-back Guarantee
We are so certain that you will be delighted with our services that we offer an unlimited, no-questions asked, full money-back guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with any service that you have received from us, and we cannot fix the problem to your full satisfaction, then at any time within 90 days of payment for that service we will refund our fees for that service to you.
In order to file your Canadian trademark application we need:
- The full legal name of the applicant.
- The full address of the applicant (principal office or place of business).
- The trademark. If it is a design mark, the design (preferably in suitable electronic format).
- The products with which the trademark will be/are associated with (provide a list).
- The services with which the trademark will be/are associated with (provide a list).
A Power of Attorney is not required for filing in Canada.